Crystal Forests LLC
38 S. Market St. Suite 3
Frederick, MD 21701
Past Life Regression
What is Past Life Regression?
Past Life Regression is the first component of Dolores' QHHT technique and involves the individual being regressed and guided through an appropriate past life from the first scene they first view, throughout the various periods of the life and eventually through to the death scene.
The Subconscious will select what past life to show the individual and they will be guided through it by either Dolores or the QHHT practitioner conducting the session. The past life the Subconscious chooses to show an individual is always relevant to the current life the individual is living now and it is not uncommon for multiple Past Lives to be shown during a single session. Dolores or the QHHT practitioner will navigate an individual through a Past Life using a series of questions to help determine the time period and social setting of the life.
Preparing for Past Life Regression
Here are some basic pointers to help you have success early in the process of doing regression therapy:
Past- and inter- lives are usually accessed right under the surface of your waking consciousness in an active and engaging state of trance. If more that one event or aspect of your past or inter life comes to awareness simultaneously, simply choose one to focus on. You can always explore any aspects of the past life or inter life at a later time.
It is a common mistake for people to anticipate that they have to SEE in hypnosis. Many people do not see anything in a regression. They, instead, know it, or think it, or feel or hear the details of the past life. All of your five inner senses and your intuitive knowing are channels through which past lives are experienced. Go with your natural ways of experiencing. Trust the process and what comes, even if you feel you are making it up. The content is still coming from within you…. even if it IS your imagination. Your imagination is still a reflection of who you are, and is relevant to your metaphors, archetypes, and unconscious experience of Self. Give yourself permission to go with whatever is coming to you, even if it doesn’t make any sense.
Let go of trying to control or figure it out and let the process evolve. If you ever feel stuck and nothing is happening for you, just make up something…you will soon experience that the process becomes more spontaneous and it takes on life of its own.
The past life and inter life regression process, as any interactive hypnotherapy process, may bring up real and sometimes intense emotions and body sensations for healing and release. While you can bring yourself out of the process anytime you wish, it is usually most healing to go through the experience so an energy release can take place. Try to stay with your experiences and move through them.
Remember, that whatever may have happened in the past, you have survived it and that, if past lives are real, there is no death of consciousness….there is just a changing of form. Also you can simply become an observer rather than a participant of the events.
Practice for your Past Life Regression
1. Close your eyes and picture yourself walking down a path in a forest.
2. Now add to your picture the sounds of the forest and birds chirping,
3. Now add the feeling of a soft breeze ever so softly caressing your face.
4. Now add the smells you'd come across in a forest, smells of pine and fresh air.
5. Then add the crunchyness of the leaves under your feet as you walk through the woods.
Did you notice by adding each of these senses expanded your image and made it more realistic?
1. Close your eyes and SEE What does your kitchen look like? Take in all of the details of your kitchen.
2. How does the refrigerator feel to the TOUCH in your kitchen? Does it have a smooth texture or a rough texture?
3. What SMELLS are in your kitchen? Is there anything cooking on the stove or in the oven? Perhaps a pie?
4. You've just taken the pie out of the oven, and you are going to eat a piece. What flavor do you TASTE?
5. What are the SOUNDS in your kitchen? Did you set a timer for when the pie would be ready?
6. Take the time to FEEL how good it is to eat a fantastic pie you just baked in the oven in your kitchen.
Which senses worked best for you? Which ones were difficult? Recalling past lives is as simple as the exercises above.
Check out our sister site and listen to actual Past Life Regression Sessions http://www.yourlifehypnosis.com